• For British Shorthair kittens up to 12 months old
• Maintains good muscle and bone growth
• Balanced nutrition to promote digestive health and immune system support
• Tailor-made moon-shaped kibble for the kitten's jaw
•This specially designed moon-shaped kibble is adapted in size and texture to be easy for the British Shorthair kitten to grasp. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
•During growth, the British Shorthair kitten develops the strong, muscular body characteristic of the breed. muscle & bone growth With adapted protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins and minerals to help support the development of healthy muscles and bones for healthy growth.
• Exclusive formula - Psyllium & L-carnitine
• During the growth period, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and continues developing gradually. DIGESTIVE HEALTH A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
• During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defences.
•Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
To you, no other breed is more magnificent than your Bengal cat. To Royal Canin, there’s no other way to feed that magnificence than with precise nutrition. With their exotic coats, Bengal cats can be just as wild as they appear. Forget long catnaps, these athletic felines are full of energy—often leaping, tumbling, and climbing high. It takes the right diet to maintain muscle tone, support sensitive stomachs, and bring out their distinctive coat’s striking patterns and shine.
Royal Canin Bengal dry cat food is tailor-made nutrition created just for the Bengal breed. This exclusive formula contains an optimal ratio of high protein and fat content to support their well-muscled, sleek physiques. Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics support these cats that can be prone to digestive sensitivities. Essential nutrients like amino acids, vitamins, and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids give their exotic coats a luxurious shine. And the Y-shaped cat kibble is specially designed for a Bengal cat’s wide, strong jaw—encouraging them to chew and crunch away tartar buildup. Mix in or complement with Royal Canin Adult Instinctive wet cat food for a meal that’s sure to please.