• Made for kittens in their second age (4 to 12 months old)
• Contains the right amount of nutrients for optimal development
• Kibble designed to help kittens to grasp and chew easily
• Supports natural defences with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including Vitamin E
• Adapted protein, vitamin and mineral content to support the intense growth period
• Highly digestible L.I.P to promote balanced intestinal flora and good stool quality
•Small kibble texture is easy to chew: perfect for a kitten’s mouth and emerging teeth
•An innovative combination of highly digestible proteins, fibers, and prebiotics helps aid older kittens’ developing digestive systems
• Delivers a mix of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to meet the high-energy needs of this stage in a cat’s growth
By the time a kitten gets to be around 4 months old, their growth rate slows, but their activity levels skyrocket. With intensifying energy levels, developing bones, growing muscles, and emerging teeth, older kittens need a different kind of nutrition than a younger baby cat.
Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food gives your kitten a healthy start with nutritional precision: An innovative mix of highly digestible proteins, vitamins, and other essential minerals support their maturing digestive system and keeps their growing bodies strong. And an exclusive blend of antioxidants supports their developing immune system. Transitioning from Royal Canin Mother & Babycat wet and dry formulas is easy: the small, easy-to-chew kibble made specifically for kittens’ mouths.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account