Sand closely mimics the conditions which they are using to going to the toilet in the wild. It can therefore be useful if you are adopting a feral cat who is more used to using dirt as a toilet because sand will more closely mimic what they are familiar with using for cat litter.
Instant Clumping, High-Absorbency and Odor Control:
Laboratory proven natural Bentonite elements generate strong clumping effect with excellent absorption and solidiation power.
High-functional absorption particles effectively absorb and decompose odor-causing elements such as ammonia molecules, thereby creating strong and continuous deodorization effect
Dust-Free and Safe for Cats Usage and Environment-friendly
Dust removal process to ensure no dust residues traced in Little Cat Cat Litter.
It is a non-toxic, environment-friendly product and safe to use for kittens and pregnant cats.
It is a safe product that does not contaminate water and soil after disposal of stools.
Pleasant Scent for Home Users:
The baby powder scent will keep the cat litter fresh
Direction for use:
1. Install the cat lavatory in a stable place where the cat can freely enter and exits
2. Evenly pour the sand at a height of 7-10cm to the lavatory
3. After stool, remove the stool lump as quickly as possible by a shovel
4. As the amount of litter decreases after each use, frequently add an appropriate amount
5. If possible, replace the entire sand at least once a month
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account